Share your memories and experiences with us.
We have prepared a photo competition for you. Send us a photo that symbolizes your studies at LF HK. Create a photo gallery and remember your study experiences at least remotely with your friends, classmates and teachers. We will reward a total of 6 best photos, 3 will be chosen by graduates and students and 3 by faculty representatives. Winners can look forward to in-kind rewards.
For more information, please read the rules and conditions of the competition below.
We look forward to your photos!
- Who can participate: All graduates of LF HK, UK (Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Králové, Charles University)
- Consent to the competition rules: By participating in the competition (= by sending a photo), the participant agrees to all the rules below.
- Deadline for sending photos: Photos can be sent from November 25, 2020 to December 31, 2020
- Conditions of participation: The competition photo must be sent: a) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, b) by post to the address: Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Králové, Šimkova 870, Hradec Králové 500 03. The photograph must be accompanied by the name and surname of the competitor, the year and place where it was taken. The submitted photo must contain all the data listed here in order to be included in the competition. LF HK reserves the right to exclude competition photos that are in conflict with these rules. One contestant can send more photos. The use of fraudulent practices or deliberate circumvention of the rules is a reason for exclusion from the competition.
- Thematic claims: Content that is in conflict with the Code of Ethics of Charles University, the medical principle of confidentiality or the protection of personal data is prohibited. The content must not be offensive, depict nudity, obscenity, violence or promote the use of harmful substances in any way.
- Evaluation and awards: There will be 2 evaluation commissions: 1) Users in the Alumni group on Facebook will vote on Facebook LF HK, where all photos will be uploaded (sent by e-mail and by post), 2) Dean’s committee composed of LF HK representatives including the Dean. Based on the evaluation, we will evaluate the 3 best photos by both commissions. 1. LF HK Alumni jumper + Alumni pin, 2. LF HK Alumni tin cup + Alumni pin, 3. LF HK Alumni socks + Alumni pin.
- By participating in the competition, the participant acknowledges and agrees that LF HK, anyone acting on behalf of LF HK and LF HK’s license, has the right, if permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media that is now known or further developed continuously and worldwide, without limitation for news, advertising, informational, commercial, advertising, public and promotional purposes without any further compensation, announcement, revision or content. By entering this competition, the entrant declares and warrants that the entry is his original copyrighted work and does not infringe the property rights or intellectual property rights of third parties. If a participant’s entry infringes the intellectual property rights of another user, he will be disqualified at the sole discretion of LF HK.
- Other conditions: LF HK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if a virus, error, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond LF HK’s control would prevent administration, security, justice, or proper competition management. In such a case, LFHK may select the winner from all eligible contributions received before and / or after (depending on the situation) the occurrence of the named obstacles and intervention by LF HK. LF HK reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who attempts to manipulate the course of the competition or violates the established conditions of the competition. LH FK reserves the right to cancel the competition at its own discretion if the number of submitted entries is less than 5.
- Principles of personal data protection: The information submitted within the competition proposal is subject to Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data.